Jumat, 10 September 2010

:)

I am happy right now.
Yes, the considerably happiness I never have before.
I can't even tell you how does it feel.
All I know is I feel happy...


When those 12 unread messages from you popped out on my screen
When you get used to sending me a morning message
When you never tired reminding me to eat, pray and get sleep
When you start worrying about me
When you tell your day as you wanted to tell it only to me
When you are the first person I talk to in the morning and the last person I talk to in the night
When your name is the first name that I always see on my screen every time I get up from my slumber
When you change your bedtime only to accompany me all night long
When I feel like I miss you so much and you accidentally come out


It's when there is you
It feels like home 




 

secure,
H  

1 komentar:

  1. "When I feel like I miss you so much and you accidentally come out."

    you know what come across my mind when I read this line: you're one lucky girl!

    BalasHapus

friends